[Scholarship_alert] ACEC San Diego Chapter Scholarship

Science & Engineering Scholarships Alert scholarship_alert at engineering.sdsu.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:33:30 PST 2010

From: Lenguyen, Lotous [mailto:LLenguyen at sandiego.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:16 PM
To: l...
Subject: ACEC San Diego Chapter Scholarship

Hello,

My name is Lotous Lenguyen and I am representative for the City of
San Diego, Engineering and Capital Project Scholarship Committee. We
are trying to put out the word for an upcoming scholarship that will
help students pay for their tuition in order to alleviate some of the
pain in their aspiration of becoming civil engineers. .

Below is the link where you can find all the necessary information
regarding the scholarship. Please let me know if you have any further
questions or inquires.

<http://acec-ca-sd.org/ecpscholarships.asp>http://acec-ca-sd.org/ecpscholarships.asp

Best regards,

Lotous Lenguyen, E.I.T.

The City of San Diego | Engineering & Capital Projects
Right-Of-Way Design | Water & Wastewater Pipelines
Project Engineer
Phone: (619) 533-4626
Email: <mailto:abajet at sandiego.gov>LLeNguyen at sandiego.gov

City Seal Blue and Gold